A look at next week....
Spelling words: Lesson 4 (long e: e, ey, ie, y)
brownie monkey secret pieces honey equal grief yield only icy keys busy chief valley sleepy snowy beyond believe
CHALLENGE WORDS: migration
Bible Memory Verse:
Philippians 2:7Instead, he made himself nothing. He did this by taking on the nature of a servant. He was made just like human beings.
A few announcements ~
- I want to draw your attention to a few online resources we use in 3.1 (also, most links are found at the top of my website):
- Seesaw - I just sent all of you parents an invite to join our 3.1 class Seesaw account. I am new to using Seesaw but I want to try and add pictures, videos, and student work as often as I can. I can personally (& privately) send you a link to add your own email, just let me know. Also, please tell me if you want me to add another/different email address for you to login to.
- Kids A-Z - our listen to reading resource. Students can login and listen to books. Please go to this link: https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login
- Prodigy Math - I sent out a link to each of your individually to connect online to your child's Prodigy Math account.
- Spelling City - students can practice their spelling words. Go to this link and then find my name (under OCSI teachers) to find out class spelling word lists: https://www.spellingcity.com/okinawa-christian-school-international-yomitan-okinawal-jp.html
- Education.com - this is a new website that I have added all the students in our class to. Please see below for how to connect at home: